Saturday 28 January 2012

A new bag


While holidaying in Australia over Christmas I bought a gorgeous new bag - Olga Berg - I am always drawn to Olga Berg bags, before I even look at the label. 

So anyway, this is me, moving on from a mummy bag - wanting a grown-up "me-bag" again. The downside of this, is that there are no compartments for nappies, wipes and the other necessary paraphenalia when one has kidlets.


So, out of necessity, I made the following "nappy clutch" and covered a Huggies wipes case to coordinate. The clutch holds 2 nappies, wipes, change mat and some nappy disposal bags. (Incidentally, after 20-something years, I am now finally over my aversion to all things yellow!)






 I am thinking these are going to make great baby shower presents! If you are wanting to cover a wipes box, I used this tutorial at this and that.


No comments:

Post a Comment