Saturday 28 January 2012

January already

End of January already! I have been busy busy busy. Since my last post in December I have, in no particular order:

-had a lovely Christmas and holiday in Sydney and Melbourne
-made 2 carseat covers (to take our carseat with us to Aus)
-sewn a quilted lap blanket for an adorable new baby of some friends
-visited said adorable baby
-sewn a nappy and wipes clutch and covered a wipes case
-been doing lots of research on boosters and have decided on the Britax Frontier 85, which, as it isn't available here in NZ, I will need to find someone to bring it over from the US
-read lots of books
-bought lots of deliciously colourful fabric (I know! Me and colourful! Who would've thought?) and planned lots of projects, which I am looking forward to starting
-fallen in love with Pinterest
-made some Xmas stars

...just some of the things that have filled my days since December.

Photos of the above in separate posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment